„Harmony of history and modern luxury”
The spa and hotel resort Savoy Westend Hotel is situated in an elite historical part of Karlovy Vary.
It connects unique history dated to 1897 with current international hotel standards at a ﬁve star level. Unique original architecture and natural beauty of surrounding forests are combined in harmony with traditional and modern balneology.
- Spa resort with the total area 7.000 m2
- It consists of ﬁve Art Nouveau villa houses: Savoy, Artemis, Kleopatra, Carlton, Rusalka
- All villas are directly linked to the balneal centre
- 3.000 m2 modern balneal centre Spa Afrodite
- 1.200m2 summer resting garden
- 2 air-conditioned restaurants
- Supervised car park and underground garage for 62 cars