First, please choose the convenient time of performance as well as the number of required tickets. Further, fill in the form with your contact data and information about you and choose the way of delivery or the picking up of the tickets. Then click on ORDER.
Check all data you have entered and click on PAY BY CREDIT CARD, PAY VIA PAYPAL or PAY BY BANK TRANSFER. (Options PAY BY BANK TRANSFER and PAY VIA PAYPAL are set only for selected performances.)
Depending on the option you choose, your tickets will be delivered:
In pursuance with the protection of personal data in accordance with Act No. 101/2000 Coll., virtual-zoom s.r.o. guarantees that your personal data are strictly confidential and that they will never be sold or transferred to any third party. All personal information is strictly confidential and it will be used only for processing, recording and archiving of orders delivered to the web site operator.
The personal information and credit card information you provide the company are protected against abuse by international security protocol SSL (Secure Socket Layer), which our web site owns and therefore, the data you provide cannot be exploited (they are encrypted). In order to ensure a successful order, we request that you check (preferably at your bank) that your card is not prohibited from being used for payments over the Internet.
The operator of internet sale of tickets (virtual-tickets) (further mentioned only as “operator”) is following company:
Office centre Zirkon
186 00 Prague 8
Extract from the Commercial Register, maintained by the Municipal Court in Prague section C, insert 91008
Tel: 00420 222 324 317
a) By completing the form and clicking on ORDER (see paragraph 1 of these General Terms), the customer orders the service and he is bound by his order for 24 hours.
b) On the base of received order, the operator contacts the organizer of appropriate performance (or body which was authorized for ticket sale by the organizer) and he orders appropriate tickets on his behalf and on his account. As soon as the operator receives a confirmation of his order from the organizer, he notifies the customer in accordance with paragraph 2, letter c) of these General Terms concerning the order confirmation. Hereby, a contract between the operator and the customer has been concluded. On the base of this contract, the operator undertakes to provide and deliver to the customer the tickets the customer has ordered and the customer undertakes to pay the agreed fee to the operator (the ticket price mentioned in the order form).
c) If the operator does not confirm to the customer his order within 24 hours, there is no agreement between the contract parties. If the price or its part has been already settled, it will be returned without delay to the customer´s account from which it has been settled to the operator´s credit.
d) The price charged by the operator represents a total fee for a combined service consisting in:
• receipt and processing of customer´s on-line order,
• reservation and purchase of tickets from the performance organizer,
• ticket delivery to the customer.
e) With regard to the above mentioned, the price comprises:
• the purchase price of the tickets charged by the organizer,
• costs of order processing and ticket delivery,
• operator´s profit,
• value added tax at the rate applicable on the date of taxable fulfilment.
f) The price is an income of operator who purchases and subsequently resells the tickets on his behalf and on his account.
g) By payment of the price, the customer is entitled to the full performance of services mentioned in letter d) from the operator´s side. Operator´s responsibility for fulfilment of those service parts which are performed by him is not limited. However, considering that the ticket has a legal nature of a document authorizing the holder to participate in the appropriate performance and considering that the conditions of event performance cannot be affected by the operator, the contract parties have agreed concerning the operator´s responsibility as follows:
• If the operator does not express any other announcement or if he does not provide any further assurance beyond the under mentioned, he is considered as not having more information regarding the performance than the customer (i.e. information which is public available at the time of the contract conclusion and information based on performance organizer´s announcement). So any solution of complaints and disputes regarding the fulfilment of performance conditions is based only on conditions of cancellation and on other legal arrangements or on performance organizer´s warranty;
• In case of performance cancellation or of other event that results - under the performance organizer´s terms - in returning the entrance fee or its part, the customer undertakes to file a complaint at the operator properly and on time (if there is no deadline in the organizer´s terms, it must be filed within 48 hours after performance date or after date when the cancelled performance should have taken place) so that the operator could take appropriate action against the performance organizer in order to recover the paid fee or its part;
• In case of performance cancellation, the customer is entitled to withdraw from contract within 48 hours from the date when the cancelled performance should have taken place and this in a written form. The written form is observed by delivering a resignation notice to the operator´s postal or e-mail address mentioned in paragraph 5.1 of these General terms.
• The operator is not responsible for any additional customer requirements related to the fact that the performance organizer failed to fulfil its obligations (in particular he does not pay any direct or consequential damages, such as customer´s travel and accommodation expenses for the cancelled performance etc.).
• Information for consumer. In the event that a consumer dispute arises between us and the consumer from a purchase contract or from a contract for the provision of services, which cannot be settled by mutual agreement, then the consumer may submit a proposal for the extrajudicial resolution of such a dispute, addressed to the entity for extrajudicial consumer dispute resolution, being the Czech Trade Inspection Authority, Central Inspectorate – ADR [extrajudicial consumer dispute resolution] Division, Štěpánská 15, 120 00 Praha 2, Czech Republic, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, website: http://www.coi.cz/cz/pro-podnikatele/informace-pro-prodejce/mimosoudni-reseni-spotrebitelskych-sporu-adr/ The consumer may also utilize the platform for resolving disputes online, which has been established by the European Commission at the address http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/
Except the cases described in paragraph 5.2, letter g) of these General terms, it is not possible to return the purchased tickets and to cancel the payment. Only in cases of serious personal events on customer´s side, the operator may at his discretion try to resell the purchased tickets to other clients.
Thank you for your trust in us and we wish you a wonderful cultural experience.
...enjoy Prague with us!